Field Service / Test Engineer
Scope & Purpose of Job
Complete system testing on Mobetron radiation therapy systems in the factory, and out in the field.
Descriptions of Duties & Responsibilities
- Complete system testing on medical linear accelerator systems used for radiation therapy. Duties will include testing of both the electronic and mechanical sub-systems as well as verifying the overall system functionality including beam performance.
- Debug and test prototype PCB’s and sub-assemblies.
- Complete physics tests including measuring beam energy, x-ray leakage and system stability.
- Accurately record test results and data
- Assist in the development and implementation of new test processes.
- Perform system installation, preventative maintenance, calibration, testing, troubleshooting and repairs at customer sites, and headquarters
- Document discrepancies using ARENA Quality module
- Comply with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements (ISO), Company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments.
Education & Experience
- AS in electronics, or equivalent
- Experience working in regulated product and manufacturing environments (ISO, FDA, GMP)
- Medical device experience preferred, but not required
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- A solid understanding of electronics and good troubleshooting skills.
- The ability to learn large complex systems.
- The ability to complete tasks with a minimum of supervision.
- Good communication skills.
- Travel required 20-30%
* IntraOp is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regards to race, color, religion, sex national origin, disability or protected veteran status.